New site, new blog, same me. :) ~ Milwaukee wedding photographer


Yup, it’s still me. 🙂

Welcome to my new blog, friends! I hope you love it as much as I do!

Late this past summer, I decided it was time for a change. I desperately needed my brand to coincide with my photographic style. Although I loved my old site and blog (oh that sweet little site and blog were so good to me …), I felt as though my photos no longer “fit.” My shooting style had evolved into something specific, yet my online presence was a bit “stuck.” I needed more cohesiveness. I wanted a storefront I felt proud to stand behind — something classic, clean, light, feminine and elegant.

So, in came Tiffany Kelley. I was first drawn to her work through a good friend — Tiffany has an incredibly distinct design style, one which I love. This poor woman had no idea what she was in for. 🙂 To say I’m particular is about 10 percent of the story. Borderline-crazy-painstakingly-meticulous might be the remaining 90 percent. But she stuck with me to the end, and for that, I’m incredibly thankful.

Throughout this new blog and website, you’ll find moments. Photographic styles, tones, colors, angles, actions, and anything photographers attempt to create on their own is not my kind of photography — it’s a trend. Those types of pictures may be beautiful for a day, but I want to give my clients photos with a little heart and soul. True photojournalism consists of love, relationships, fleeting smiles, tears, the familiar placement of loving hands, laugh-out-loud expressions, oh-so-adorable smirks, love, love and love. (Did I mention love?) I want people to look back on their photos years from now and yearn to live in those moments forever. Those types of photos will always be beautiful.

So, here you have it. Take a look around, let me know what you think. Leave a comment below to be automatically entered into my giveaway! At 8 a.m. Friday morning, I will have one of the comments randomly chosen and that person will receive a complimentary 16×20 canvas wrap of their choice! (You may choose a photo from a past session or save it for a future session!) All you have to do is scroll down a bit and let me know your thoughts. 🙂

Also, a note to my past and current clients: If you don’t already have my personalized referral cards, shoot me a message and let me know! I’d love to send you some. (My referral cards are a great way to earn either a free session and/or gift.)

Have a great week! Check back soon for Friday’s Frame. 🙂


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *